As the world works to limit the spread of COVID-19, we want to let you know how we’re making our office extra safe during this time.
Wearing masks may be new to you, but not to us. We've always worn PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect you. We have always used state of the art sterilization. And we have always disinfected our treatment room surfaces in between each patient. For years, the state board of dentistry has required us to take infection control courses to maintain our licenses. In fact, we are infection control experts!
That said, we are now taking some additional precautions to make sure you feel as comfortable in our office as possible:
- We will be asking a series of screening question either at our
- confirmation phone call or when you arrive
- Please bring your own mask and Wear it to your appointment
- We will be asking you to stay in your car until the exact time of your appointment, so we do not have people waiting in our “living room”
- We will be staggering appointment times to reduce traffic in the office
- Our clinical team will be wearing masks constantly
- Our clinical team will be wearing face shields in our treatment rooms
- For cleanings, if we use ultrasonic scalers, we will use high speed suctioning and intraoral suction device and UV air purification systems to limit aerosols
- We will have air purifiers in place that will help eliminate contaminants from the air
With our masks and face shields, we may look a bit like Storm Troopers, but we promise you that we are smiling under our masks.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
8731 State Hwy 71 West
Austin, TX 78735
Current Patients:(512) 387-5799
New Patients:(512) 851-8240